Have you ever wondered how much office space might Apple
require for all their staff?
Well the answer is…17.3 million square feet of building
space as of the third quarter. Yikes!
Recently the Silicon Valley Bizblog
revealed that Apple’s
real estate footprint grew 31% in only one year. But it appears they already
outgrew their space and Apple has leased a 57,479 square feet building in Santa
Clara and October 31st
they also signed an agreement to sublease
11,552 square feet in Cupertino.
Here is some additional information about Apple
just in case
you want to have a better idea of how those 17.3 million square feet are used.
- 80,000 employees worldwide
- 50,250 in the U.S., nearly two-thirds of worldwide headcount
- 5000 U.S. jobs created in 2012
- 21,000 U.S. jobs added since 2008
- 7000 construction jobs projected to build Apple’s new
- 50 states with full-time Apple employees
In case you are doing business with Apple and need an office near their Santa Clara offices
or their Cupertino offices
, give us a call and we’ll find the best office suite for your team.
Visit OfficeList for more information.
Labels: Apple office, Cupertino offices, Santa Clara offices, Silicon Valley