The Friendliest Cities to Start a Business
Starting a business is no easy task. Overcoming all the difficulties, formalizing everything and getting up on your feet not only needs courage but you need time and patience.
- San Antonio: The city has kept it’s A+ grade from last year receiving good scores in almost all categories, starting a business could be improved as it scored a B.
- Austin: An outstanding score, receiving A in most of the categories, zoning could improve as it received a B+, but this could be paradise for entrepreneurs.
- Houston: Licensing and Networking activities could improve, but businessmen gave the city an A qualification in most categories.
- Colorado Springs: If training and networking options are improved, next year this city could reach the perfect mark.
- San Diego: Bureaucracy, zoning and environment regulations earned the city an F.
- Cincinnati: Training options received the lowest score while zoning received the highest with a B.
- Newark: Although training and networking options are very good, all the other factors received an F.
- Sacramento: Starting a business didn’t seem to be a problem, but hiring, regulations and zoning gave a hard time to entrepreneurs in Sacramento.