The Most Annoying Co-workers
- Noisy neighbor: When little things start happening every minute, it becomes a challenge to ignore them, even if you’re trying to isolate with your headphones. If you’ve ever had a person beside who clears their throat, sniffs or coughs every minute you’ll probably be identified.
- I DON’T YELL! Sometimes people have listening problems or they get too excited during their calls and don’t realize their voice volume is starting to irritate and affect others. Especially when you’re on the phone and the other part can’t hear you but they hear your neighbor.
- The artist: ah yes, the frustrated singer who think they can sing, but not really. This category includes those finger drummers who can’t stay still. The first songs are fun, but after 10 concerts you’ll be looking for a place to hide.
- Anger management: Those who can’t control their temper can ruin your day. You might be in danger if that person has a bad day, if they lose their pen, if the sun isn’t shinning or if the internet is too slow. The best way to deal with “grumpy” is to fight back with a smile!
- Forgot something? There’s always that absent-minded person that leaves something everywhere they go. You’ll find their cell in the bathroom, their glasses in the kitchen and their coffee mug in the microwave. Remember that sandwich that has been in the fridge for 2 months? Guess who it belongs to!